Asparagus Stuffed Chicken breast is a very simple, delicious, flavorful, and beautiful recipe. This recipe is made only in one pan and with a little number of ingredients. This recipe is the best choice for the weekends. You get will be happy after having this delicious recipe. This health recipe with heavily rich in protein. Let’s make asparagus-stuffed chicken breast.
Time required asparagus stuffed chicken breast
Preparation 20 mins
Cooking time – 40 mins
Servings – 4
Time required to make an asparagus-stuffed chicken breast.
- Boneless and skinless chicken breast -4 no.
- Salt and black pepper as per your taste.
- 12 asparagus spears, trimmed and divided.
- Garlic powder – 2 teaspoon
- Paprika – 2 teaspoon
- Dried thyme- 2 teaspoon
- Oregano- 2 tablespoons
- Mozzarella cheese shredded -1 cup pieces
- Lemon -1
Equipment required for asparagus stuffed chicken breast
Steps involved to make asparagus stuffed chicken breast
- Cut all chicken breast from the center but remains on the side connected.
2. Sprinkle garlic powder, paprika, dried thyme, and oregano @ ½ on both external sides of the chicken breast teaspoon on every chicken breast.
3. Now put mozzarella cheese into the internal side of the chicken breast.
4. Close it with the help of a toothpick.
5. Now take a pan and put it on the flame.
6. Now put all four checked breast into the pan and cook from both sides for 40 minutes.
7. After 40 mins it’s ready to serve. Before serving sprinkle some lemon juice on it.
In this way, you will make a delicious asparagus stuffed chicken breast. Your guest and friends will love to eat it. Please comment on us after making this delicious recipe. There are many other recipes are available on our website recipes4me. Please visit and learn a new recipe.