CACIO E Pepe is a pasta dish and its origin is the cuisine city of Rome. Cacio E Pepe is an Italian name and its simple name is “cheese and pepper”. As the name indicates this recipe contains grated pecorino Romano cheese and black pepper. Cacio E Pepe is not a dinner or party dish it’s a snack. This dish is like you are preparing for yourself or two friends. It’s like a speedy lunch. So, let’s start making this delicious recipe.
Time required for the recipe
Preparation: 5 mins
Cook. : 10 mins
Total time. : 15 mins
Cacio E Pepe is a speedy recipe that only takes 10 mins to cook. Given below are the ingredients for two servings.
Cacio E Pepe Ingredients
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Bucatini or spaghetti = 200g
- Kosher salt according to taste
- Butter 25g
- Black peppercorns 2 tsp if not available then use 1 TSP freshly ground black pepper.
- Pecorino = 50g
- Warm 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, and put a teaspoon of black pepper or 2 teaspoons of black peppercorns at low-medium heat until the Ingredients are aromatic and the black pepper is just beginning to sizzle. Place side
2. Now put the 200 gm spaghetti in a big skillet and add water to it and cover it completely. After that sprinkle a pinch of salt. Cook this on high flame until spaghetti is all gentle, keep stirring regularly with a wooden spoon or fork. Cook pasta for 1 minute or until it’s done. Now add the olive oil and black pepper mixture to this. Add butter and store. Lift this with tongs and place it in the oil and butter mixture
3. Add cheese and remaining olive oil to the pan and let the melt cheese completely. If you want to change the consistency of the sauce add some tablespoons of pasta water in it. After that, reheat until it is creamy and evenly coats the whole spaghetti. After that add salt and black pepper as per your taste. Now it’s ready to serve add additional shredded cheese and black pepper to each serving plate.
In this way, delicious cacao E Pepe recipe is made. We hope you will make a tasty and yummy cacao e Pepe. For more recipes visit our website recipes4me. Please leave a comment or contact us after making this delicious cacao E Pepe recipe.