One Skillet Pasta Recipe is a recipe which is liked by all people all around the world. If you get tired from the day’s work and want to a shortcut for the dinner for your whole family. In that case, one Skillet Pasta Recipe is the best choice for you. Here recipes4me teaches you how to make this delicious recipe. If anyone ate this one time it becomes a favourite for a lifetime. So, let’s begin to make this one Skillet Pasta Recipe.
Time required for one skillet pasta recipe
Preparing time – 20 min.
Cooking time – 60 to 75 mins
Ingredients for One Skillet Pasta recipe
- Ground turkey – 1 to ½ pounds.
- Finely chopped medium onion- 1 no.
- Finely chopped medium sweet red pepper – 1 no.
- Diced tomatoes undrained – 28 ounces
- Fired roasted diced tomatoes ( undrained) – 14 ounces
- Reduced sodium beef broth – 14 ounces
- Drained sliced mushrooms – 4 ounces
- Brown sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Chilli powder – 1 tablespoon
- Angel hair pasta(uncooked) – 8 ounces
- Shredded cheddar cheese – 1 cup
Steps involve cooking for one Skillet Pasta Recipe
- Put turkey, onion, paper and meat in a large skillet. Cook all of these on a low flame until the meat’s colour no longer remains pink.
- After the cooking of meat add mushroom, tomatoes, brown sugar and chilli powder in it and boil it for 30 mins without covering the skillet. The heat or flame below the skillet should be low.
- After 30 mins of open boiling add the pasta in it and cover the skillet and again cook this for 30 mins or until pasta is completely tender. After that add cheese in it and cook it until the cheese melted completely.
After this, your delicious Skillet Pasta recipe is ready to serve with a simple salad or an easy vegetable side dish. This dish is enough for 5 servings.
in this way, you will make a delicious One Skillet Pasta Recipe. Please comment on us after the cooking of this recipe. if you are a food lover then visit our website recipes4me.